Friday, April 23, 2010

#176...oversized sunset

While out in California, I painted a large multi-panel painting for my sister's two story dining room. She and her husband had purchased the four 48x60" canvases and hung them prior to my arrival. Here they are hanging blank waiting to be painted.
They wanted a large sunset mural for the wall, and here are the inspiration images that they sent me for their artwork.




After draping off the dining room, and getting the canvases down off of the wall, I got to work.

....and by the end of the week I had completed their sunset.

(also in this photo is their dining table that Tyler and I refinished for them last year)

1 comment:

Inga Hrund said...

Hope you can take criticism, but I am rather disappointed with this :/ something too amateur I think. Sorry.