Friday, December 17, 2010

#275...gift wrapping 2010

I collect (read hoard) scraps of wrapping paper, ribbon, and tissue. Over the past few years, my stash has gotten overwhelming, and turned into a heap of what looks like crumpled trash. In an effort to actually work down the heap, I decided not to purchase any gift wrap this season, and use bits from my stash. I wrapped with some raspberry and pink paper (leftover from Valentine's) and a few pieces of silver and snowman paper. I added scraps of pink ribbon, an unused Chinese food box, a leftover felt snowflake from an old Anthropologie box, some striped packing tape, brown craft paper, and an assortment of leftover labels purchased over the past few years.





2 comments:

Sara Carolina said...

way too cute!

My Galveston Cottage said...

Love your ideas so much I wanted to share in my post today:
http://thegreenplum.blogspot.com/2010/12/few-gift-wrapping-ideas-that-may-travel.html

Happy Holidays, -susan